Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween No. 5

I hope everyone out there had a safe and super fun Halloween last night!  I know we did!  Here is my very last, and probably my very favorite, Halloween card this year!  I made it for my mom who really loves a sort of French inspired/vintage/clown type of Halloween theme.  I had to use my absolute crafting nemesis.  Black embossing powder.  I just have the worst time with it, but in this case, I really needed it for just the right look!  Using my MISTI really helped since it was with a big background stamp.  The inside says "Happy Halloween"




Supplies
Stamps: A Muse harlequin background, treat expppurt set and happy halloween (inside)
Ink: VersaFine onyx black and VersaMark
Paper: A Muse orange, orange petite dot, sleepy hallow, and gold star cardstock
Misc.: Lifestyle Crafts postage stamp die, toothpick, A Muse onyx baker's twine, A Muse treat exppppurt, stitched circles, and rosette die sets, A Muse crystal clear glaze, foam mounting tape, A Muse onyx embossing powder, and MISTI

(And here's a shot of my little astronaut and his ground control engineer)

No comments:

Post a Comment