Thursday, November 10, 2016

Abundant Autumn No. 1

Well, I did my Abundant Autumn class back in October, but now I've got time to blog about it AND it's closer to actual Thanksgiving!

Many of you may know that pie is a VERY important thing in my family.  We take it VERY seriously.  My grandmother was an amazing pie maker, and as a child she taught me.  Now that she's gone, the pie making duties for our family fall to me.  I have lots of opinions about butter vs shortening in the crust, spices, whipped cream from scratch, and so on.  So, when I saw this AMAZING pie box favor and toppings set that A Muse came out with for their October collection I think an entire 30 seconds elapsed before I placed my order.  I mean, lattice top, 3D whipped cream, and and side crusts?!  GET IN MY CRAFT ROOM!


Supplies
Stamps: A Muse turkey day set
Ink: A Muse dye marigold and Memento Rich Cocoa 
Paper: A Muse pumpkin, toffee, kraft, and sugar shimmer couture cardstock
Misc.: A Muse orange baker's cording, foam mounting tape, A Muse pie box, pie box add on, and tag you're it tag bundle die sets

No comments:

Post a Comment