Friday, March 24, 2017

April Release Day!

Wahoo! It's here!  Release day for A Muse Studio's April Collection!  To celebrate, I have one of my favorite cards that I made this this collection to share with you.  I used the largest of the nesting stitched egg dies and then just part of the bunny candy package die to make a negative image of the bunny head in the egg.  I popped them up with some foam tape and added the twine and buttons.  The card isn't a standard size, but I think the long and narrow shape of it looks great!






Supplies
Paper: A Muse sugar, grass stripes, melon scallops, and bermuda petite gingham cardstock
Misc.: A Muse buttercup buttons, A Muse vanilla twine, foam mounting tape, A Muse stitched eggs and bunny candy package dies

Here's the April collection in it's entirety!

Two new stamp sets with matching dies:


New egg and bunny candy package dies:


Great new paper patterns and colors:


New washi tape:


Plus new colors of die ink!  Bermuda and Grass! And an assortment of Baker's Cording! There is so much to love!  There's even a new bundle option to save 10% and get it all!




No comments:

Post a Comment