Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Easter No. 3

Today, I have this lovely little basket of eggs to share with you!  It's reminding me how SOON Easter really is.  I really should get down those St. Patrick's Day decorations and get up the Easter ones!  (Though with my son's birthday on March 17th, St. Patrick makes a pretty extended stay at our house, but this year is getting a little ridiculous!)

I did a lot of pattern mixing for this card.  There's gingham, stripes, AND scallops!  The pale yellow ribbon is just the right finishing touch to add a little depth to all the various paper layers.




Supplies
Stamps: A Muse sweet easter
Ink: A Muse french roast, melon, grass, lemon whip, and bermuda
Paper: A Muse bermuda scallops, orange petite pinstripe, grass petite gingham, and sugar cardstock
Misc.: A Muse bermuda pearl stickers, A Muse lemon whip satin ribbon, A Muse sweet easter and chevron pennant die sets, foam mounting tape

No comments:

Post a Comment