I used the nesting stitched egg dies again from A Muse Studio's new April release! I die cut the large egg out of Bermuda petite dot and then used the same die to strategically cut the top and bottom lace pieces out of large paper doilies! Then, I used one of the smaller egg dies for the vellum egg and white embossed the sentiment on it. Attaching vellum to things is always tricky since any tape, glue, or other adhesive will show through. So, I did a strategically placed mini glue dot right at one of the letter "P"s in the word "happy"!
Stamps: A Muse spring scene
Paper: A Muse bermuda petite gingham, bermuda petite pinstripe, lemon whip, bermuda petite dot cardstock and A Muse vellum