Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mother's Day No. 3

Nearly at Mother's Day!  Today, I have this lovely watercolored flower card.  I used it for Mother's day, but really it could be for anything.    I white embossed the large flower, used my Peerless Watercolors on it, and die cut it.  The leaves I stamped on the large postage stamp rectangle, and did a little bit of masking with masking paper so as not to have any overlap in the leave image.  (Though with the sentiment wrapped around the way it is, I probably didn't need to!)  Since I was stamping on the vellum, I used clear embossing powder on the sentiment to prevent any smudging!  The inside says "Happy Mother's Day"


Supplies
Stamps: A Muse vintage floral and essential sentiments too (inside, retired)
Ink: A Muse apple and VersaMark
Paper: A Muse cotton candy, sugar, and winter sky cardstock, vellum, and Bristol
Misc.: A Muse large scallop border, postage stamps, and vintage floral die sets, A Muse clear and bubblegum 4mm sequins, foam mounting tape, A Muse white and clear embossing powders, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, Eclipse Art Masking Tape, and Nicholson's Peerless watercolors

No comments:

Post a Comment