Friday, May 12, 2017

Mother's Day No. 4

My final Mother's Day project today is related to one of my very favorite things in life.  Tea.  My family are MASSIVE tea drinkers.  I grew up with an entire cupboard, in our *very* small kitchen, being entirely devoted to tea.  (with some overflow into another cupboard and teapots/cups/mugs stored in yet another one)  I was probably drinking tea around at least age 5, with lots of milk and sugar back then though.  While now I have learned to like coffee, thanks parenthood, I still start and end my day with really good black tea.

In fact, I'm celebrating Mother's Day this year by going to a DELICIOUS afternoon tea at my favorite local bakeshop with two of favorite people!  (Who are also amazing moms!)  It's gonna be AMAZING!  If you are local, check out Coyle's Bakeshop!  You won't be sorry!

So with that in mind, I have this cute little teapot pillow box!  That little white pinking circle with the red lines on it?  That's actually the middle from die cutting this card earlier on.  I really love it when I can use anything leftover from a previous project.  Paper crafting can definitely have it's waste, so anything I can do to reduce that is always a plus.





Supplies
Stamps: A Muse aren't you sweet
Ink: A Muse navy and apple
Paper: A Muse cotton candy herringbone, sugar, and navy petite dot cardstock and vellum
Misc.: A Muse vanilla twine, foam mounting tape, A Muse stitched circles, pillow box, and stitched window die sets, Silhouette Cameo 3 (for die cutting teapot) w/PixScan mat, A Muse clear embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment