Friday, September 29, 2017

October Release Day!!

Hip hip hooray for release day!  It is the first day you can order the new October Collection stamps and their matching dies along with the new "peace" word die!  For full details, check out the A Muse Studio Blog.

Today, I have this cute little wintry snow scene card to share.  My inner zoologist always laughs at anything with penguins and polar bears in the same scene, since South Pole and North Pole.  But, they are so cute, I think I can let it slide.  I white embossed the snowflakes to make them stand out more on the pale winter sky cardstock.  It's supposed to be a La Niña year again, so hopefully in the PNW that will mean some snow again!  I am SO ready for it!  (even if my husband is bemoaning the end of summer!)




Supplies
Stamps: A Muse season's tweetings
Ink: VersaMark, VersaFine onyx black, and A Muse black dye (retired)
Paper: A Muse sugar, cobalt, winter sky, and cherry petite gingham cardstock
Misc.: A Muse season's tweetings, tag bundle, landscape, and word windows die sets, A Muse white embossing powder, foam mounting tape, Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment