Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Halloween No. 1

Fall is here!!  It's October!  I've got my Halloween decorations up and my kid has even planned to be the same thing as last year! (Astronaut!)  That makes me so on top of it.  Nevermind all the blog entries from this summer I still haven't shared yet.  So moving along, look at this cute Halloween card!  It's a small 4bar size card that goes nicely with the little die cut scalloped frame.  I added orange Copic marker to make it's eyes orange instead of white, and I think that really ties it together.




Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Hello Pumpkin and Spooky Trick or Treat
Ink: A Muse onyx and grass and VersaFine onyx black
Paper: A Muse onyx petite dot, orange chevron, sugar, grass petite gingham, and blackberry
Misc.: A Muse Spooky Trick or Treat, Come if You Dare, and Gift Card Envelope die sets, A Muse clear embossing powder, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, foam mounting tape, and Copic markers
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun Halloween card !! I love your choice of colors as well.

    ReplyDelete