Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Right before

illness hit our household, stomach issues for my husband, our Yorkie, and myself, I got this card made for my grandmother who is turning 95 on Saturday.  My original idea had circles instead of squares for the presents, but it just didn't work, so this is what I ended up with:
Supplies
Stamps: Impress present and Savvy Stamps {happy birthday}
Paper: A Muse white, kitchen yellow, robin's egg, and pink chiffon cardstock and Inchie Arts white inchie squares
Inks: VersaFine black onyx, VersaMagic pixie dust, mango madness, and agean blue
Misc.: foam mounting tape, Making Memories Slice Elite and Remember This design card, A Muse papaya, ocean, and pink chiffon grosgrain stitch ribbon, and Martha Stewart Crafts daisy edge punch

No comments:

Post a Comment