Saturday, June 16, 2012

I found another!

I really thought I had found all the cards from the last year and a half or so that I failed to post, but then today I found this photo of a card on our desktop computer. I sent this to Nathan's grandmother, whose birthday was a couple days before Nathan's (though this was the card I sent her in 2011...). I really have no idea what was on the inside.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse party silhouette and Savvy Stamps cheers to your birthday
Paper: A Muse onyx shimmer couture cardstock, Poppy Stamps polka dot paper, Memory Box biscotti cardstock
Inks: Brilliance lightening black
Misc.: Foam mounting tape, Making Memories Slice Elite and Noteworthy design card, Martha Stewart Crafts ribbon and decorative ribbon tape, and sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment