Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day all!  To celebrate, this morning I had over some of my good friends and their babies and kids!  I made heart shaped cranberry orange waffles and they brought fruit, eggs, and a variety of breakfast meats!  YUM!  I didn't need lunch after that.  It was great fun to watch our kids play together and see so many Husky Band babies.

I decided to make a Valentine's Day banner as part of my decorating for it and the holiday in general.
Turned out pretty well!  I will definitely be able to reuse it for several year!  (Also the decorations hanging over the sink are left over from our wedding!)
 It's even reversible!

And looks good close up.
I like the boy and girl on the back.
It was a fun breakfast, and what kid doesn't like waffles!
My friend Christie even brought little Valentine's treats for us!  Which were delicious by the way, she's freaking AMAZING cause she has a 1 month old at home and she just whipped these out for us all.  I was SO not doing anything remotely like this when I had a 1 month old!


Supplies for banner
Paper: A Muse bubblegum, cherry, sweetheart bubblegum, and sweetheart cherry yardstick
Misc.: Fiskars Fuse, A Muse pennant dies, Crop-a-Dile and dark pewter 3/16" eyelets, A Muse sugar silky crush ribbon, Slice cutting machine and Je t'Adore design card


No comments:

Post a Comment