Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's No. 11

Here's the card I gave my husband today.  He is a very good musician (I'm musical too, just not as good as he is!). He has always said he likes this sheet music background stamp.  So, it seemed like a good one to use for his card.  The sheet music is popped up on foam tape and then so it the cream/pink piece.  To make the heart outline sparkle just a little, I made dots with a Quickie glue pen and then poured clear glitter over it.  The inside says "happy valentine's day".

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse hearts of plenty set, sweet love set, you make my heart sing, sheet music background, and essential sentiments (inside)
Ink: A Muse latte and grapefruit
Paper: A Muse vanilla and grapefruit cardstock
Misc.: A Muse bubblegum sheer organdy ribbon, A Muse vanilla satin ribbon, foam mounting tape, Ultra fine transparent crystal art glitter, and Quickie glue pen

No comments:

Post a Comment