Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's No. 12

This was the first year that Kieran had a class to bring Valentine's to!  He was SO excited for it all, it was pretty gosh darn adorable.  I know they may not look like a preschooler helped with them, but he did.  I just picked things for him to help with that I knew he could manage.  It was a tricky for someone who does papercrafting and likes producing polished professional looking things.  Fortunately, one of Kieran's very favorite things about my hobby is MACHINES!  He thinks the die cutting machines are really cool.  My Fiskars Fuse is so easy to use that seriously, even a 3 year old can do it!  So, I would line up the paper and die, and he'd run it through for the pillow box, heart window, and tag dies.  He also put on all the little bunny bums onto the tags.  The second picture shows a stamp that says "From Kieran" with a circle of dots around it.  I made up this stamp with my JustRite stamping letters and monogram sets.  He stamped all those.  And lastly, he and I (together) used my Crop-A-Dile, another cool looking machine to a little boy, to set the little eyelets in the tags.  I filled them with a mix of Annie's cinnamon, chocolate, and chocolate chip bunny grahams.  Which, I must say, are pretty delicious!




Supplies
Stamps: A Muse dino clear set and JustRite DIY Curlz monogram set and Times New Roman font set
Ink: A Muse bubblegum
Paper: A Muse bubblegum petite dot and bubblegum petite gingham
Misc.: Fiskars Fuse, WeR Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile and 1/8" silver eyelets, A Muse blush bakers cording, A Muse pillow box and classic tags die set, Lifestyle Crafts hearts nesting die set, Packaging Specialties cello bags, A Muse pink wash tape (to seal bags), A Muse 5mm bunny bums

No comments:

Post a Comment