Saturday, May 27, 2017

June Release!


I'm a few days after release day.  I had to have an emergency extraction and dental implant for a baby tooth I still had that had finally decided it was done with life.  Not exactly how I wanted to spend the later half of my week, but I'm soooo relieved not to be in pain anymore!

But, nevertheless, here it is!  June Release for A Muse Studio!  It's such a great one!  To celebrate, I've got this lovely card for you, using the new "True Blue Friend" stamp set and matching dies!






Supplies
Stamps: A Muse rolling seas background and true blue friend sets
Ink: A Muse ocean, mermaid, seattle and pebble
Paper: A Muse ocean, kraft, sugar, and bermuda scallops cardstock
Misc.: foam mounting tape, A Muse vanilla twine, A Muse mermaid glitter, Sakura Quickie glue pen, A Muse pinking circles and true blue friend die sets 

Here's the details on the full June release!

4 new stamp sets with matching dies!!








There's another great assortment of paper colors for this month!  It's poppy, papaya petite dot, mermaid, bermuda scallops, and ocean!


And, if you can't decided what to get, there's a bundled collection of everything and save 10%



No comments:

Post a Comment