Friday, June 2, 2017

June No. 1

Somehow, it's June already!  I truly am amazed at how fast this school year has gone!  My son only has 2 weeks of school left!  How on earth do I have an almost First grader???

Back to things I can handle better.  Cute cards!  I've got this adorable narwhal today!  I felt very clever by making the pinking frame using the large pinking rectangle and the slightly smaller stitched rectangle from A Muse's tag bundle set!  I think stands out nicely!



Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Narly Birthday, Let's Be Mermaids, and Rolling Seas background
Ink: A Muse ocean and black dye (retired)
Paper: A Muse mermaid, mermaid petite pinstripe, ocean, and sugar cardstock
Misc.: A Muse twinkle stickers mini dots multi, foam mounting tape, Copic markers, A Muse narly birthday, word windows, and tag bundle die sets
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment