Monday, June 12, 2017

June No. 3

Today's card is all about sunsets!  I was lucky enough to spend the weekend some of my very favorite ladies at a friend's GORGEOUS waterfront house on Bainbridge Island this past weekend.  We had good food, good booze, good laughs, good fun, and this AMAZING sunset over the water!  It goes just perfectly with this ocean sunset card I made!

I used sponge daubers for the sunset and blended until it looked just right.  For the water, I first embossed the waves and then sprayed with a few different colors of spray inks and smeared them around  artistically mixed them with a paper towel disposable absorbent paper cloth.  I used the large pinking rectangle from A Muse's tag bundle die set.  Of course, it's much larger as is than what I need, so I die cut it once, and then die cut it again to shorten it and still maintain the pinking edge all the way around it.




Supplies
Stamps: A Muse rolling seas background and hey gull friend
Ink: VersaMark, VersaFine onyx black, A Muse papaya and poppy
Paper: A Muse sugar and kraft cardstock
Misc.: A Muse silver elastic cording, A Muse silver glitter, sponge daubers, paper towels, A Muse satin pearl embossing powder, A Muse pinking circles and tag bundle die sets, A Muse navy, mermaid, and bermuda Splash! spray inks

No comments:

Post a Comment